you know that you have multiples if…
A tribute to all of the mom’s out there with multiples.
- …you can explain, in detail, the difference between monozygotic and dizygotic even though you haven’t taken a biology class since high school.
- …you understand that there really can be differently gendered identical twins, but it’s so complicated and unlikely that you lie to all and sundry and say it’s impossible.
- …you smile and nod when a stranger is trying to convince you that your children are identical, even though they have different eye colors, facial structures and one is three inches taller than the other.
- …you did not take your babies hospital bracelets off till they were 7 month old.
- …you ever watched your fundal height hit 50cm… or 57cm.
- …you ever gained (or lost) 90 lbs in a matter of weeks.
- …you refer to singleton pregnancies as “singleton pregnancies.”
- …you’ve ever asked someone pregnant with a singleton when she’s due, thinking she’s got at least another 2 months, she says she’s due the next week and you think “gosh, she’s barely showing.”
- …you are considered a breastfeeding superstar in your La Leche League group.
- …each breast has an assigned baby for the night.
- …you’ve heard “double trouble” and “you must have your hands full” more times than you can count.
- …your standard answer of “I don’t know what it is like to have one” can be spouted off to a variety of comments you get about having twins, without too much of a thought
You can read more here…twinkies
<fb:share-button href="http://facebook.com/ michellewellsphotography" />
and just for fun… love these onesies from Pair of Lemons etsy shop…